Home > Articles
CAMP Webinar Dates AddedWednesday, October 1, 2014
(American Meat Institute)
AMI announced that it will offer six additional training sessions in 2014 for members of its Communicators Advocating Meat and Poultry (CAMP) program, a grassroots effort aimed at increasing the meat and poultry industry’s communications with its customers and communities. AMI added the dates in response to growing interest in the program, which already has 40 registered members. These one-hour educational webinars train participants in social media, message development, interview techniques and public speaking, and offer strategies to effectively leverage these skills to engage media and communicate in civic or business settings. CAMP members are also able to access and use the numerous communications and educational resources AMI produces.
The additional webinar dates and times are listed below. AMI will offer a full media training session at the upcoming International Production and Processing Expo (IPPE), scheduled for January 27-29, 2015 in Atlanta, Georgia. More information on this session will be available in the coming months.
- Social Media 101- October 16, 2014 at 2 p.m. ET
- Social Media 202- October 23, 2014 at 3 p.m. ET
- Speaking to Kids- November 5, 2014 at 11 a.m. ET
- Mini Media Training- November 13, 2014 at 11 a.m. ET
- Blogging 101- December 4, 2014 at 2 p.m. ET
- Speaking to the Community- December 9, 2014 at 2 p.m. ET